Lightning Talks x 7
Session Category : Networking
18 October, 2019
13:45 - 14:30
New for 2019 is a session dedicated to Lightning Talks by the Attendees of the Agile Tour London 2019! Each speaker has just five minutes to deliver fantastic content to support your Agile journey.
- Han Cork – How a small team can make a big difference
- Adam Timlett – Agility and a model of Fractal Risk
- Ritika Singh – Agile Coach: Journey to a new organisation
- Daniel Paris – This time it’s personal
- Almudena Rodriguez Pardo – How your network within the company can boost change throughout your organisation
- Philippe Guenet & Dean Latchana – Retrospective on empowering diversity
- Jasmine Singh – Applying martial arts to agile
As you can see, we’ve signed up a few great people already but have also left some spaces free for anyone who’d like to have a go on the day and share their successes with a crowd.
Han Cork, Andrew J King and David Gimelle will be happy to give some help and tips to anyone new at public speaking in the morning of the conference or by e-mail/Slack before the conference.
If you are interested in giving a lightning talk please contact Han Cork on slack or send an e-mail to email@example.com.